Having fair skin, I find it extremely difficult to find products that works well for me. Most of these products I have purchased several times and have been using for years and some are new to me. Of course, some are more affordable than others but believe me, they are all worth the money and are all amazing in their own way. If you are looking for a new blush, these are perfect for everyday and evening wear.
1. tarte – Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush – Risque, peachy nude
2. NARS – Blush – Madly, Seashell pink
3. bareMinerals – READY Blush –The Aphrodisiac, Peachy Coral
4. SEPHORA COLLECTION – Colorful Face Powders – Secretive, Illuminator
5. BECCA – Mineral Blush – Flowerchild
6. ILIA – Multi-Stick – Tenderly, Washed Pink
7. Smashbox – L.A. Lights Blendable Lip & Cheek Color –Silver Lake Sunset, Warm Coral
8. KEVYN AUCOIN – The Pure Powder Glow – Helena
9. Smashbox – Blush Rush – Flush, Petal Pink
10. Buxom – True Hue Blush – Tryst, Shimmering Clay
It’s that time of year again boys and girls! The moment when you feel like you just bought that special someone something. Not even 2 months after Christmas, the lovely Valentine’s Day quickly approaches. As much as I do like material things, nothing compares to a gift from the heart. A handwritten letter or card are always amazing to get on Valentine’s Day, makes you feel thought about and cared for. Homemade gifts are always fun and sentimental, something that I personally appreciate the most.
If you are stuck for gifts this year for that special woman in your life, here are a few cute and fun ideas.